J/24 Measurement

alfi...@verizon.net

Aug 5, 2022, 11:00:51 AM8/5/22
to lake-geor...@googlegroups.com, alfi...@gmail.com
Hello Fellow Sailors,

The LGC will be hosting the 2023 J/24 US Nationals on May 17th - 21st, 2023.
If you have a J/24 we would hope you are racing. For those not racing, we
are going to need several volunteers for the Race Crew. If you are
interested in helping out for the for whole time or even just a day, please
contact Steve Jackson or myself so we can put you on the list.

If you have a J/24 that needs to be measured we will be having a measurement
party on 9/17 (Sat) and 18th. If you are interested in becoming a certified
J/24 measurer, we will be doing that as well.

We need your help in hosting this event.

Thanks,

Alfie Merchant

winmail.dat