Alexanderson Cup Sat 9/18

Spencer Raggio

Sep 16, 2021, 9:27:15 AM9/16/21
to lake-george-sailing
Come out for the Alexanderson Cup this Saturday, Sept 18!

This race is open to all boats on the lake and scored using PHRF.

Registration and lunch in the grotto at the Lake George Club starting at 11:30 am.

1:00pm grotto gun and a 1:30 race start

Stan Dobert

Sep 16, 2021, 10:06:41 AM9/16/21
to Spencer Raggio, lake-george-sailing
I would love to participate this year, unfortunately I have a wedding to attend.  Enjoy!

Stan Dobert
Apex Solar Power
64 Main St.
Queensbury,NY 12804

To join this list, visit:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lake-george-sailing/join

Contact list manager Spencer Raggio with questions/problems: sra...@gmail.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Lake George Sailing" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lake-george-sailing/CAA15fTZm4JR%2B_NXuHb7Nei4bG10kQK8CD4odNZJa7mrfnqV3oQ%40mail.gmail.com.