WNR RESULTS AND RECAP "RaceTracker" for the WNR Series & for J/24, FLEET 24

Rodge Voss

Aug 11, 2021, 2:36:11 PM8/11/21
to lg-list, Al Merchant, Spencer Raggio, John Haller, John Jacobs, Dave Dougall, John Carr, Kyle Lavoy, Drew Brodie, johndic...@gmail.com, Ellen Cantrell, Ed Gardner, Russell Merchant, RODGER Voss
J/24, Fleet 24 Sailors and Crew and Wednesday Night Racing racers.

There are four (4) races left in the WNR Race Series! We are seeing NEW BOATS and NEW SAILORS entering the weekly contest from years past. YOU MUST CHECK YOURSELVES IN WITH THE COMMITTEE BOAT. Identify yourselves by sailing on starboard to the stern of the committee boat before the starting sequence.  5 of you need to pay your $50 Race Fee to Rodger.

HAVE YOU BEEN FOLLOWING THE RESULTS?
RaceTracker - Series (lakegeorgeracing.com)

Be sure to check out the RESULTS AND RECAP on the website after Wednesday Night's Race 13 Results are posted. Come to the After-Race Gathering at the ADIRONDACK BREWREY at the south end of the Village across from Fort Wm Henry. SAVE A DATE ON YOUR CALENDAR - AWARDS - SEPTEMBER 1st.

It is a tight Fleet 24 Series with 4 races left in the Wednesday Night Series and as many as 8 races to go in the Changing of the Colors Regatta to be included in our Fleet 24 Season Series. That's 25 races with 70% counting toward the Championship of Fleet 24.

Rodge Voss
11 Venezio Ave.
Albany, NY 12203