Looking for J22 crew for Sat and most Wed starting June 25th

Tim Nolan

Jun 21, 2021, 11:27:19 AM6/21/21
to Lake George Sailing
Hi,

I am looking for 2 crew members who want to race on Saturday mornings and most (when I am at the lake) Wednesdays. please respond to this thread to connect and am happy to provide further details. All inquiries welcome!

Best,

Tim

Comcast

Jun 21, 2021, 11:41:19 AM6/21/21
to Tim Nolan, Lake George Sailing

Hello.

I called the Lake George Club and someone told me to email Rob Fraser about getting involved with Wednesday racing.  However, the email I was given for Rob keeps getting bounced back.

I’m not a member of the club but I recently completed my ASA keelboat certification for up to a J29.  I’m interested in crewing a boat with any skipper that might need someone with some experience.  Please let me know if there’s any way to get involved with you guys.

Thank you in advance.

Jason Wilde

Direct: 917-846-0855

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 21, 2021, at 11:27 AM, Tim Nolan <timr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am looking for 2 crew members who want to race on Saturday mornings and most (when I am at the lake) Wednesdays. please respond to this thread to connect and am happy to provide further details. All inquiries welcome!

Best,

Tim

To join this list, visit:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lake-george-sailing/join

Contact list manager Spencer Raggio with questions/problems: sra...@gmail.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Lake George Sailing" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lake-george-sailing/5a0f41b3-91c6-4fa8-aac9-4a35ddce9e25n%40googlegroups.com.