[Daily] Presentations, Semantic Web

George Siemens

Jan 25, 2011, 10:02:30 PM1/25/11
to LA...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Reminder - our guest presenter tomorrow (Wednesday) is Kimberly Arnold from the Purdue Signals project. This is one of the most widely cited uses of analytics in higher education:
Time: January 26, 1:30 pm Mountain Time...see time zone conversions (please note the changed time)
Location: Elluminate - http://bit.ly/gOf1jk

We had a great presentation today on the Semantic Web in Learning Environments by Dragan Gasevic. Slides are available here: http://www.slideshare.net/dgasevic/semantic-technologies-in-learning-environments

The recording of the session can be accessed from the course recordings page:

Thanks!
LAK11 Facilitators