New sponsors Werkadoo & Endeavor Prep join the LOCNY Team!

Peter Chislett

Apr 23, 2009, 8:56:50 AM4/23/09
to LaidOffCampNY Organizers GoogleGroup
Werkadoo & Endeavor Prep join the LaidOffCampNY team!

Werkadoo is the coolest web startup to come out of Houston since....well, we can't think of anyone cooler. We give independent professionals and freelancers the tools they need to showcase their skills, bids on jobs from companies around the globe, and make a living doing what they do best! And to the businesses of the world out there, post your jobs, build your team, and get werk done! Did we mention that we're free to use? Great. Good talk. See you out there. http://werkadoo.com

Endeavor Prep is the trusted career advisor for young professionals seeking to discover, design and launch a work life worth living. We want you to thrive. We're a passionate team dedicated to creating significant personal and economic growth for an entire generation. In short, we want you to thrive. In practice, that means we advise early tenure professionals, recent grads and undergrads in job search and career design. Through our prep courses, advisory service and free events, our clients create unmatched results through unmatched preparation. http://endeavorprep.com

** LaidOffCampNY Sponsors **
Werkadoo, Inc. http://werkadoo.com
2tor, Inc. http://2tor.com - http://mat.usc.edu/
Meetup, Inc. http://meetup.com