MatchupCamp 12/8/09

Chislett

Nov 30, 2009, 5:30:57 PM11/30/09
to LaidOffCampNY_Organize, epcos...@gmail.com
Hope you're all doing well and that your Turkey Day was enjoyable.

I'm helping out with this event and I thought you might find it useful
and help me spread the word.

MatchupCamp: sort of a speed dating for startups, gathering founders
together with potential partners, interns, employees.

http://matchupcamp.eventbrite.com

MatchupCamp — matchmaking for startups - is all about startup
networking, creating a place for ideas and talent to meet. MatchupCamp
has the sole objective of bringing together people looking to start,
expend, or join a startup in New York (and the tri-state area). If
you want to get your hands dirty and build something new, this is the
place.

If you have ideas or skills, come find others to share them with:
-- People with ideas looking for others to develop it into a real
product
-- Anyone with some free time, thinking about jumping into the startup
world and looking to see what's out there
-- Developers looking for part-time or full-time projects
-- Startup founders looking for employees or co-founders
-- Students looking for internships

Tue. 6:30pm, Dec. 8th @ For Your Imagination’s Studio - 22 W. 27th
St.
MAP: http://j.mp/22W27th

Register: http://matchupcamp.eventbrite.com
Twitter: http:twitter.com/matchupcamp

Tweet about it:
*@MatchupCamp Tue 12/8 630p Putting potential collaborators in the
same room & facilitate connections! http://bit.ly/MatchUp #nextny

Hope you can help us spread the word!

Thanks,

--peter
Deputy Mayor
New Work City - Cultivating Independents Since 2008
646-522-7171
http://nwcny.com | @nwc
http://li.chislett.com | @chislett

Michael Stearne