Need someone to call the show at noon and talk about LaidoffCamp 212-757-2076

Leticia Colon

May 2, 2009, 12:11:34 AM5/2/09
to laidoffcamp...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Human Digital, a community access talk show/webshow about human communication, technology, and human dynamics, will feature a segment on LaidOff Camp.

As the Hostess and executive producer of the show, I will dedicate some part of today's to Laid Off and Laid Off Camp.

The show airs from 12 to 12:30 EST on Manhattan Neighborhood Network and simultaneous webcast -www.mnn.org.

It be great if someone can call in the show during these times and talk about LaidOff Camp. Its a live talk show.

Thanks
212-757-2076 - number to the studio
Follow me on twitter:@HumanDigital

Nate Heasley

May 2, 2009, 5:07:17 AM5/2/09
to laidoffcamp...@googlegroups.com, lco...@getmeajobtoday.org
Hey Leticia:

Great to hear from you. We'll be sure to have someone available. Do you just want the person to call in at that time, or do you need to talk to them before hand to go over questions?

-Nate