A Free $10,000 donation to LaidOffCamp with your help

Chris Hutchins

Feb 6, 2009, 1:17:17 PM2/6/09
to LaidOffCamp
Hi Everyone,

LaidOffCamp is currently competing for a free $10,000 donation on a
website called IdeaBlob. It is my plan to distribute the $10k to the
different nationwide LaidOffCamps as necessary to help cover any costs
that are not covered by sponsors.

All it takes is a minute of your time: Just visit http://tr.im/laidoffcamp_10k
and click the "vote" button. You do have to register to vote, but its
a very simple registration and would be extremely appreciated.

Also, please spread the word to as many people as possible.

Thank you so much for you time / help / dedication!

Best,

Chris Hutchins

24Seven

Mar 16, 2009, 5:50:48 AM3/16/09
to LaidOffCamp
Made sure we voted! Will put a post about it on our blog as well!