Fwd: You Are Amazing

P L THAKUR

Apr 2, 2017, 4:14:39 AM4/2/17
to lahou...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Virali Modi" <ma...@change.org>
Date: 2 Apr 2017 8:22 a.m.
Subject: You Are Amazing
To: <thak...@gmail.com>

Change.org

Dear p l,

I was molested by porters who took advantage of my disability.

I was forced to wear diapers because my wheelchair would not fit in the bathrooms.

I was treated like luggage by the Indian Railways.

I decided to change the way the Indian Railways treat disabled people like me by starting a petition on Change.org.

I was thrilled to receive the support of over one lakh people. It showed me that people cared and were ready to stand with me.

Because of the petition, 3 major railway stations in India, Chennai, Kochi and Trivandrum are taking measures to become wheelchair friendly.

p l, when you sign a petition and unite, you give power to ordinary citizens like me.

I want to take this petition to the Railway Minister so that we can create widespread impact.

Sign my petition and join us so that we can make the Railways safer for the disabled and elderly across India.

Thank you for everything!

Virali Modi

Want to change something?
Start a petition.

The person (or organisation) who started this petition is not affiliated with Change.org. Change.org did not create this petition and is not responsible for the petition content.

Start a petition   ·   Contact us   ·   Privacy policy
Change.org   ·   548 Market St #29993, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401, USA