Hello everybody

P L THAKUR

Mar 17, 2017, 11:18:46 PM3/17/17
to lahou...@googlegroups.com
Julley to all friends
I am P L Thakur from village kothi and serving as dgm.HRD at Ecgc Ltd .Mumbai.
Ready for any help at Mumbai
Wish you all good day.
Regards
IMG-20170318-WA0004.jpg

ROSHAN LAL THAKUR

Mar 18, 2017, 12:49:49 AM3/18/17
to lahoulspit
JULLEY JI

--
Julley to all Lahoulian & Spitians around the world, this is an open forum for all to share their views/news/various topics and imp. Messages ON E-MAIL ADDRESS lahou...@googlegroups.com which are considered for betterment of our motherland and general public/members, NO obscene, abusive photos & languages are permitted in this group. Invite, Inform, Encourage your friends & relatives
moderator mail address roshanl...@gmail.com

Sincerely Your's
Roshan Thakur
+919418333789 (BSNL Manali)
+919425137072 (Shivpuri)
"HAPPINESS IS KEY TO SUCCESS"
Past is Experience...!
Present is Experiments...!
Future is Expectations...!
Use your Experience in your Experiments to acheive your Expectations...!!!