DevFest Lagos - The Biggest Developer Event: 16 Days to Go!

GDG Lagos

Nov 7, 2023, 2:07:07 AM11/7/23
to lagos...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Have you already secured your tickets? If not, let's talk about that. Time is slipping away, and you don't want to miss this incredible opportunity.
Here's the lowdown:
Incredible Speakers: We've lined up an incredible roster of speakers - experts in their fields, ready to share their insights and knowledge.
Networking OpportunitiesDevFest Lagos is the perfect place to connect with like-minded tech enthusiasts, potential collaborators, and even future employers.
Learning & Growth: Expect a day full of workshops, sessions, and hands-on experiences that can boost your skills and career.
Swag & Fun: Who doesn't love swag and fun? We've got surprises and goodies in store for you!
So, why haven't you grabbed your tickets yet? There's a multitude of fantastic sessions, engaging workshops, and valuable networking opportunities waiting for you. It's a two-day packed with knowledge and fun that's simply too good to pass up.
But here's the deal: you need to act now. Visit our website and snag your tickets today so make sure you secure your spot while you still can.
Also, for sponsors, DevFest Lagos is the perfect platform to showcase your services to a diverse and engaged audience. If you're interested in partnering with us, please send an email to te...@gdglagos.com
Stay tuned for more exciting updates and announcements as we get closer to DevFest Lagos. We're eagerly anticipating your presence at this fantastic event!
Best regards,
Maryann.