Google I/O 2021 : Day 2 - What not to miss

GDGLagos Team

May 19, 2021, 1:22:09 PM5/19/21
to lagos...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Welcome to Day 2 of the Google I/O.

Tune into announcements from ML/AI, Flutter, Firebase, Accessibility, Google Assistant, Material Design, and Chrome OS on the Main Stage throughout the day. In addition, several Workshops and AMAs run today for those who have signed up.
See the schedule
Learn to build for everyone
Neha Malhotra and Tracey Lindsay Chan share best practices to build for everyone.
Don’t miss Building globally relevant products to get best practices like voice, visuals, and onboarding to build for the new internet users around the globe.
Save to your schedule
Andy Volk and John Kimani share insights on the African developer ecosystem.
Tune into The future is Africa: African developers are building for the world to learn more about African growth, its developer ecosystem, and more.
Save to your schedule
Visit the Community Lounge and join Meetups
Network, chat, and meet other developers, technologiests, and Googlers in the Community Lounge. Be sure to join a Meetup to meet other I/O attendees and Googlers.
Start meeting people
Missed the Keynotes or product announcements? Catch up on demand
Whether you missed the big announcement or just want to re-watch the magic, catch up on demand any time on the Schedule page.
Watch on demand
Prepare for tomorrow
Stay tuned for Sessions from additional Google products tomorrow, and don’t forget to visit I/O Adventure for Sandbox demos, hands-on content like Office Hours or Round Tables, and interactive, experimental, and fun experiences. And if you haven’t already, create a Google Developer profile to collect all the special I/O badges and to keep track of your progress Codelabs, Pathways, and other technical educational materials to get the most from the site when you visit the Learn section on Google Developers. For more information on how to navigate the site and our code of conduct - you can watch our Welcome to I/O video.
We look forward to celebrating with you virtually soon!
Thanks,
GDGLagos Team