Internship Opportunity

Olumadebo Ademisoye

Dec 13, 2018, 3:53:56 AM12/13/18
to GDG Lagos
Good morning. I am a graduate from Landmark University. I am seeking for an internship opportunity where I can add immense value to the organization and gain exposure.

I have a working knowledge and great interest in Data Analysis and Data Visualization using Excel, Python and Power BI as analytic tools. I have good analytical and presentation skills with a keen eye for details.

I believe I would be an asset to any team if given the opportunity.

Thank you and your feedback is anticipated.

Olumadebo Ademisoye

Dec 14, 2018, 7:22:16 AM12/14/18
to GDG Lagos

Johnson Emmanuel

Dec 14, 2018, 9:30:24 AM12/14/18
to lagos...@googlegroups.com
kindly send your cv.

Calybrown IFEANYI

Dec 17, 2018, 3:58:34 AM12/17/18
to lagos...@googlegroups.com
Good day all,
Please am a young java developer, the pioneer student of code camp cchub, i have worked as an I.T support team, in a company where we don't code but for contractors, i really need a place where i can learn while interning, very much ready for friendly and fair negotiation through out the period of acceptance,
i will be very grateful if my request is acknowledged,

thanks.
Calybrown IFEANYI
ready to learn..
08125636637/09082571539

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 3:30 PM Johnson Emmanuel <johnsono...@gmail.com> wrote:
kindly send your cv.

Sotayo Ifedapo 'Mayokun

Jun 30, 2023, 8:02:18 AM6/30/23
to GDG Lagos
Good Day All,
I am a thorough and meticulous Data Analyst, passionate about helping businesses succeed. A recipient of Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate, possessing strong technical skills rooted in substantial training as an analyst. A professional Data Analyst with adequate knowledge and usage of Spreadshee(Microsoft Excel and Google Sheet)SQL (PostgreSQL)R for Data Analysis and Power BI and Tableau for Visualization.

I have demonstrated strong problem-solving abilities, critical thinking skills, and a natural curiosity to explore and interpret complex datasets. I am well-versed in identifying trends, patterns, and correlations that lead to actionable insights. My attention to detail and ability to work with large datasets enable me to uncover valuable information that drives strategic decision-making.

Thank you so much as I expect your feedback.

Sotayo Olamayokun
mayor...@gmail.com
08032407123