Looking for IT(SIWES) opportunity

corneliusak...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2019, 8:19:12 AM4/25/19
to GDG Lagos
Hi everyone, top of the day, a brother of mine is looking for placement for 6 months IT SIWES opportunity, will appreciate if anyone can help.

Thanks

IT Letter.pdf

Michael Sylvester

Apr 25, 2019, 8:29:09 AM4/25/19
to lagos...@googlegroups.com

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 1:19 PM <corneliusak...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone, top of the day, a brother of mine is looking for placement for 6 months IT SIWES opportunity, will appreciate if anyone can help.

Thanks

Yours Faithfully
Michael, Mbuotidem Sylvester

Michael Sylvester

Apr 25, 2019, 8:29:11 AM4/25/19
to lagos...@googlegroups.com
send a mail to in...@loctechng.com

Hub 30

May 2, 2019, 6:08:06 AM5/2/19
to lagos...@googlegroups.com
send email to sup...@evahive.com

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 1:19 PM <corneliusak...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone, top of the day, a brother of mine is looking for placement for 6 months IT SIWES opportunity, will appreciate if anyone can help.

Thanks

Charles Akowundu

Apr 19, 2021, 12:34:56 PM4/19/21
to lagos...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Apr 25, 2019, 1:19 PM <corneliusak...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone, top of the day, a brother of mine is looking for placement for 6 months IT SIWES opportunity, will appreciate if anyone can help.

Thanks

seun Odunnaike

Apr 26, 2021, 12:17:19 AM4/26/21
to lagos...@googlegroups.com
kindly forward this mail and his number to trai...@ictacademy.com.ng, send me a message when done, he can resume immediately next week

Sanni Moshood Abiola

Jul 29, 2022, 2:55:11 AM7/29/22
to lagos...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Please I am in need of an internship. I am interested in accelerating my AWS skills from practice to professional. Kindly get back to me.

Moshood

Loknan Nanyak

Aug 1, 2022, 6:27:44 AM8/1/22
to lagos...@googlegroups.com
Moshood,

Have you perhaps looked at this? It could suffice as a means to sharpen your skills while you look for an internship opportunity.

*In fact, I believe that if you're able to go all the way, you could look out out for job roles and not just an internship

BrowseDotCom Technologies

Aug 1, 2022, 8:50:08 AM8/1/22
to 'Doctor Fox' via GDG Lagos
Hello Sanni,

Can you message me and let's talk?

Loknan Nanyak

Aug 1, 2022, 9:51:04 AM8/1/22
to lagos...@googlegroups.com
...of course, Doctor Fox is always a better option ;)

*been a while, Fox!

Doctor Fox

Aug 3, 2022, 5:28:02 AM8/3/22
to lagos...@googlegroups.com
Hi Loknan, and hello everyone.
Yeah, it's been a long while.
Didn't see this earlier.

I believe most of us have what it takes to get him through.

He just needs to be a willing leaner and eager to constantly improve step by step.
I'm always open to interns coming in, though I'm not physically available at this moment.

Thanks for the mention  Loknan & Olatunde.

Loknan Nanyak

Aug 3, 2022, 7:10:03 AM8/3/22
to lagos...@googlegroups.com
oops.. my bad!

I thought you were BrowseDotCom. I got them mixed up there but thanks for coming through and contributing

Olatunde, I hail sir!!

Adeniyi Temidayo

Aug 3, 2022, 7:47:25 PM8/3/22
to lagos...@googlegroups.com