Employment Opportunity

Sotayo Ifedapo 'Mayokun

Jun 22, 2023, 11:27:51 AM6/22/23
to GDG Lagos
Good Morning,
I am a thorough and meticulous Data Analyst, passionate about helping businesses succeed. A recipient of Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate, possessing strong technical skills rooted in substantial training as an analyst. A professional Data Analyst with adequate knowledge and usage of Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel and Google Sheet), SQL (PostgreSQL), R for Data Analysis and Power BI and Tableau for Visualization.

I have demonstrated strong problem-solving abilities, critical thinking skills, and a natural curiosity to explore and interpret complex datasets. I am well-versed in identifying trends, patterns, and correlations that lead to actionable insights. My attention to detail and ability to work with large datasets enable me to uncover valuable information that drives strategic decision-making.

Thank you so much as I expect your feedback.