Seeking Remote Software Engineering Role - Expertise in Django, Angular, Flutter, and SpringBoot

Jude Ukana

Apr 4, 2024, 7:34:35 AMApr 4
to GDG Lagos

Dear Family,

I hope this finds you well. My name is Jude Ukana, and I am a software engineer and Entrepreneur experienced working in the financial technology industry and currently an Entrepreneur-In-Training at MEST Africa, Accra.

I am actively looking for a remote role where I can contribute my skills and expertise to teams working on building  products, particularly LLM applications, Retrieval Augmented Generation Applications  or any products using tech such as Django, Flutter, Angular and SpringBoot

I would highly appreciate  any help that points me to  any opportunity that aligns with my skills or some guidance on how I can take up said positions.Thank you so much

Best Regards

Jude Ukana