#TellYourDevFestStory featuring Rita Uzoma

GDG Lagos

Sep 19, 2022, 11:45:59 AM9/19/22
to lagos...@googlegroups.com
Google Developer Groups - GDG LagosView in browser

Hello there,
It’s another week and we are here again to preach the gospel that is DevFest. This time around, we’ll take a step back from tooting our horns and let an attendee of DevFest Lagos 2021 do the job.
Rita Uzoma attended the last DevFest Lagos and with one smart move on her part, her career went on a fast track, she made use of the opportunities DevFest offered in the best way and what can we say except that we stan an innovative Queen.
Rita took her career shift into her own hands by creating a way for companies to reach out to her at DevFest, she was just taking her first big steps into the tech world but what a huge step that was and it all went down at DevFest.
Not to brag but we might be in the business of changing lives. DevFest Lagos 2022 is not an event you’d want to miss and we are as excited to see new people as you may be to take big steps in your career.
We might be bragging a little but you would too if you were us or Rita.
Read all about the audacious move she took that fast-tracked her tech journey here.
With Love,
Maryann 💜