ConductR installation in production

guy.y...@googlemail.com

Mar 1, 2018, 2:11:39 PM3/1/18
to Lagom Framework Users
Hi guys,

i'm currently trying to deploy lagom services project on a production conductr cluster. For that i'm following the setps defined in the conductr documentation (http://conductr.lightbend.com/docs/2.2.x/Install). When trying to execute the following step
yum install conductr-2.2.x-1.noarch.rpm
yum can not find the package.

Can someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong?
What do i need to do in order to get this rpm package or to successfully install conductr in production?

Thank you.

Guy

Tim Moore

Mar 5, 2018, 3:15:47 AM3/5/18