Fw: Prophecy News Watch Newsletter Biblical Prophecy In The News http://www.prophecynewswatch.com

Herbert Ebong

Aug 3, 2015, 10:21:52 AM8/3/15
to lagom-...@googlegroups.com

On Sunday, 19 July 2015, 22:11, Prophecy News Watch <in...@prophecynewswatch.cc> wrote:

   July 18, 2015
Newsletter Archives | Contact us

Prophecy News Watch Newsletter
Biblical Prophecy In The News
http://www.prophecynewswatch.com
Keeping You Informed of World Events From A Biblical Perspective

Featured Product:
» Out of the Mouth Of Two Witnesses: Warnings From the Heavens (4 DVD Set)
Featuring: Jonathan Cahn, Mark Biltz & Bill Salus

We have reached a point in time where the world sits and waits for the proverbial “other shoe to drop.” Something big is going to happen soon. Christians sense it. Students of Bible prophecy can feel it in their bones. Even the unsaved world senses that something ominous is heading our way. We live in the most dangerous time in world history. What’s going to happen in the next year or so? Will there be a war in the Middle East around the Blood Moon timeframe? A global financial collapse on the next Shemitah? A nuclear tragedy? Another terrorist catastrophe?

Three well-known men of God were interviewed concerning the signs of the times. Bill Salus, the author of Psalm 83: The Coming Mideast Wars and Nuclear Showdown with Iran; Jonathan Cahn, author of The Harbinger and The Mystery of the Shemitah; and Messianic pastor Mark Biltz, the man who discovered and brought the whole Blood Moon concept to the forefront. This interview is on pace to be the most watched interview in the history of TBN. Yes, inquiring minds want to know! What lies just ahead?

Many people have criticized the blood moons, the Shemitah cycles and interpretation of Psalm 83. Are their criticisms valid? Mark, Jonathan and Bill are able to set the record straight and explain the exciting days that lie ahead in a new 4-DISC DVD set featuring their exhaustive research and a series of lengthy interviews with all of these men. Are the signs in the heavens indicators of some spectacular events coming in the near future?

Prophecy News Headlines

Where is the US in Bible Prophecy
Israel: God's Timepiece
The Gog/Magog War
The Rise Of Islam
Increase in Knowledge/New Technologies
Christian Worldview & Issues

To receive the full story of each headline within the body of the email you can subscribe to our full text edition.  Great for those who like to print our stories or just don't want to click a link for each article.

Unsubscribe here