Fw: Prophecy News Watch - Weekly Edition/August 23

Herbert Ebong

Aug 24, 2015, 8:39:55 AM8/24/15
to Lagom Alumni, Samuel Samuel, Atepo Joseph

On Monday, 24 August 2015, 15:37, Herbert Ebong <herber...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Biblical Prophesy in the News

On Sunday, 23 August 2015, 18:50, Prophecy News Watch <in...@prophecynewswatch.cc> wrote:

   August 23, 2015
Newsletter Archives | Contact us

Prophecy News Watch Newsletter
Biblical Prophecy In The News
http://www.prophecynewswatch.com
Keeping You Informed of World Events From A Biblical Perspective

Featured Product:
» Patterns of Evidence DVD

You never know where a crisis of faith will lead you. A debate rages over the credibility of the Bible. Most archaeologists today have concluded that there’s no evidence that the Exodus of Israelite slaves from Egypt ever happened. Filmmaker Timothy Mahoney faced his own crisis of faith. Is this foundational event found in the book of Exodus really just a myth? Or was the Pharaoh of the Exodus the man who became famous because he would not “let my people go?” Mahoney’s curiosity led him on a 12-year journey—the journey of a lifetime searching the world for answers. Patterns of Evidence: The Exodus unlocks the mystery of this ancient saga, combining a scientific investigation with a retelling of the Exodus story to reveal an amazing pattern of evidence matching the biblical account that may challenge our understanding of history.

Most modern archeologists say the Exodus must have taken place under the Pharaoh Ramses and since it can be shown that there were no plagues, disasters or mass exodus under Ramses, archeologists conclude the Exodus story is a myth. However, Tim shows, with the help of some renowned archeologists, some of whom are agnostics, that there is evidence for Joseph, for the Hebrew people, for the plagues and for the Exodus in an earlier stage of Egyptian history. Thus, below the more modern ruins in Goshen, there are more ancient ruins that clearly show some Semitic or, as the archeologists say, some Canaanite settlers, and these were abandoned suddenly. In fact, there is one home and palace that could easily be identified as Joseph’s, with 12 graves and a pyramid grave with an important ruling Canaanite statue.

The information is so complete and so thorough that several experts changed their position after watching this documentary. PATTERNS OF EVIDENCE is beautifully filmed, well photographed, imaginatively illustrated and features narration by Kevin Sorbo (God’s Not Dead). This educational documentary will encourage and strengthen your faith with one of the most in-depth examinations of the Exodus ever produced on film.

Prophecy News Headlines

Where is the US in Bible Prophecy
Israel: God's Timepiece
Gog/Magog War
Rise of Islam
Increase In Knowledge & New Technologies
Christian Worldview & Issues

To receive the full story of each headline within the body of the email you can subscribe to our full text edition.  Great for those who like to print our stories or just don't want to click a link for each article.

Unsubscribe here