LA Friday Coffee at the Farmers Market - Jan 8 - 7 PM

1 view

Douglas E. Welch

Jan 1, 2010, 1:48:11 PM1/1/10
to la...@googlegroups.com, welch...@groups.google.com

January 1, 2010

http://welchwrite.com/lafc/images/lafc-logo-lg.jpgFriday, January 8, 2010 – 7PM

RSVP on Facebook

LA Friday Coffee is back for 2010!

Join us at LA’s famous landmark, the Farmers Market, for coffee and casual conversation (and maybe dinner).

We will meet in the East Patio of the Farmers Market. This is the end closest to The Grove. If the weather is cold, we will meet in the upstairs dining area near the patio. Look for stairs leading up there just to the north of the East Patio.

We look forward to seeing you in the New Year. Bring your friends and family!

Call 818-804-5049 if you need help locating us the evening of the event.

--
More info at http://DouglasEWelch.com