We’re Back! Join us for LA Friday Coffee at the Norton Simon Museum of Art – June 7, 2013

Douglas E. Welch

Jun 3, 2013, 3:28:59 PM6/3/13
to la...@googlegroups.com

We’re Back! Join us for LA Friday Coffee at the Norton Simon Museum of Art – June 7, 2013

Posted by dewelch under Meeting
Leave a Comment

http://welchwrite.com/lafc/images/lafc-logo-lg.jpgFriday, June 7, 2013 from 6pm – 9pm

Norton Simon Museum of Art

411 W. Colorado Boulevard, Pasadena, CA 91105-1825 [Map]

RSVP by clicking “Leave a comment” above or

RSVP on Facebook

Art, Coffee and Casual Conversation

Come join us for an evening of strolling about the Norton Simon Museum of Art during their monthly, FREE, evening. We’ll meet in the courtyard near the cafe and then wander about the amazing galleries.

Douglas E. Welch
818-804-5049
m...@douglasewelch.comDouglasEWelch.com
facebooktwittergoogleplus