Next Coffee: Blizz Yogurt, Sherman Oaks, CA – October 8, 2010

1 view

Douglas E. Welch

Oct 2, 2010, 7:38:00 PM10/2/10
to la...@googlegroups.com
Next Coffee: Blizz Yogurt, Sherman Oaks, CA – October 8, 2010
Posted by dewelch under Meeting
Leave a Comment

http://welchwrite.com/lafc/images/lafc-logo-lg.jpgFriday, October 8, 2010 from 7pm – 9pm

Blizz Yogurt
14439 Burbank Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 91401

RSVP by clicking “Leave a comment” above
RSVP on Upcoming.org
RSVP on Facebook
RSVP on Plancast

Coffee and Casual Conversation

This is NOT a technology event, although we sometimes talk tech, as the mood strikes us. We talk about books, movies, pet peeves, TV, coffee, wine — whatever strikes our fancy! (SMILE)

Yummy yogurt at this newly opened branch of Blizz. Ample free parking, and a Starbucks is next door for those really requiring a coffee fix (i.e. ME!)

Call 818-804-5049 if you need help locating us the evening of the event.

Blizz yogurt