Next LA Friday Coffee - Original Farmer's Market - July 1, 2011

1 view

Douglas E. Welch

Jun 27, 2011, 11:14:27 PM6/27/11
to la...@googlegroups.com

June 28, 2011

http://welchwrite.com/lafc/images/lafc-logo-lg.jpgFriday, July 1, 2011 from 630pm – 9pm

Farmers Market

Fairfax and 3rd Street Los Angeles, CA

RSVP by clicking “Leave a comment” above

RSVP on Facebook

Coffee and Casual Conversation

This is NOT a technology event, although we sometimes talk tech, as the mood strikes us. We talk about books, movies, pet peeves, TV, coffee, wine — whatever strikes our fancy! (SMILE)

We are back at one of our favorite haunts, the Farmers Market on Fairfax. We will be meeting either in the East Patio, or if it is cold, in the indoor seating areas just upstairs from there. The stairs leading to the seating area are on the North side of the patio.

Call 818-804-5049 if you need help locating us the evening of the event