CHANGE: LA Friday Coffee Location changed to M Street Coffee - Jan 8 at 6 PM

1 view

Douglas E. Welch

Jan 3, 2010, 6:56:09 PM1/3/10
to la...@googlegroups.com

January 1, 2010

http://welchwrite.com/lafc/images/lafc-logo-lg.jpg
(*** UPDATE: I just found out that M Street is having their birthday celebration on the 8th, so I have moved our location there for this week. Their event starts at 6 PM, so feel free to come by at any time — Douglas)

Friday, January 8, 2010 – 6 PM

M Street Coffee
13251 Moorpark Street
Sherman Oaks, CA

RSVP on Facebook

LA Friday Coffee is back for 2010!

Join us at M Street Coffee for their annual birthday celebration!

We look forward to seeing you in the New Year. Bring your friends and family!

Call 818-804-5049 if you need help locating us the evening of the event.

--
More info at http://DouglasEWelch.com

--
More info at http://DouglasEWelch.com