Next LA Friday Coffee (?): Raise a pint at MacLeod Ale Brewing Co in Van Nuys – Friday, September 19, 2014 – 6pm-10pm

Douglas E. Welch

Sep 15, 2014, 7:06:23 PM9/15/14
to la...@googlegroups.com
http://welchwrite.com/lafc/images/lafc-logo-lg.jpg MacLeod Ale Brewing Co

Friday, September 19, 2014 from 6pm to 10pm

Raise a pint at MacLeod Ale Brewing Co in Van Nuys

Join us for a different type of LA Friday Coffee(?) at our new local microbrewery, MacLeod Ale Brewing Co. right here in our neighborhood.

MacLeod’s serves 4 types of traditional English Cask Ale and all are a tasty treat. A food truck of some sort is usually in attendance or you can order in or bring your favorite food treats with you.

Watch their Facebook page for announcements of food trucks and more.

Come and join us for a tasty pint of ale and some great conversation. Bring along a photo for thew weekly photo contest and maybe even win a free growler of beer. Check their Facebook page (linked above) for this week’s theme.

Update: (205pm, September 15, 2014):

Just confirmed that the food selection for Friday Night is Mama’s Hot Tamales. Woohoo! Rosanne has sampled them and pronounced them wonderful.

Also, this week’s photo contest theme is “Winter”. Being along your favorite photo mounted on a sheet of paper or voting and hang it on the wall for a chance to win a free Growler of your favorite MacLeod Ale.

RSVP by clicking “Leave a comment” above or

RSVP on Facebook

Cask Ale, Games, and  Casual Conversation