New Meetup in town - Central Acadiana JVM User Group

Raymond Camden

Dec 5, 2012, 4:22:23 PM12/5/12
to lafaye...@googlegroups.com

Demian Neidetcher

Dec 5, 2012, 4:41:21 PM12/5/12
to lafaye...@googlegroups.com
Hey Raymond,

Thanks for posting the link.

I'm new to the area.  I'm a remote worker with lots of experience in Java, Groovy, Scala.  Curious to see if there are any similar code-slingers in the area and if it'd be worth getting user group meetings going.  Feel free to join over there if you're interested.

Later,

On Wednesday, December 5, 2012 3:22:23 PM UTC-6, Raymond Camden wrote:
Just sharing - http://www.meetup.com/Central-Acadiana-JVM-User-Group/

Bryan Fuselier

Dec 5, 2012, 4:43:55 PM12/5/12
to lafaye...@googlegroups.com
I'm all about it as I've been doing heavy Android dev lately. Looking forward to a meeting when they happen.