Looking for Database

Karen

Mar 1, 2015, 10:47:33 AM3/1/15
to lafaye...@googlegroups.com
I am looking but not sure what it might be called. If you know of a program or website that would work for us to use pleae let me know.

This is what it need to be able to do.

  1. Online
  2. Directory for user and info
  3. Security log-in
  4. User able to make changes to there info and upload there image
  5. Give permission to differ user as to what they are able to do.
  6. Reports base on query's
  7. User to be able to download a excel or csv of user and other reports
  8. User would be able to upload files if they have permission
  9. Admin would be able to set up what the user can and can not do
  10. Be able to have a webpage display query in a nice looking webpage
  11. Page for news that a user input-ed the info and also send out a emails base on user that whats to get that info.
  12. blog page
  13. Image directory.

Usign this for 2 non-profit groups. I have website with php and mysql.

Thanks

Karen

Ryan

Mar 2, 2015, 11:01:54 AM3/2/15
to lafaye...@googlegroups.com
I don't know of a project that is ready to go but this can all be built Using Drupal.  drupal.org

Ryan P. LeTulle
Principal Systems Analyst