COX and IE

Sean Summers

Apr 6, 2011, 9:32:20 AM4/6/11
to Lafayette Technology
So, I just spent 45 minutes on the phone with Cox tech support (rather
than wait one or two days to see if it shows up like magic, as
suggested).

Seems that if you don't have "any version of Internet Explorer", you
don't get to see your Cox billing statement PDFs. No error, no
message, just no menu to navigate there.

Good news: you can still pay your outstanding balance (and just trust
them, it's the correct balance) with any of those other browsers.

Raymond Camden

Apr 6, 2011, 9:44:25 AM4/6/11
to lafaye...@googlegroups.com
Makes me wonder how they are rendering/loading up the PDFs. Maybe with
some ActiveX shell? Why they would do something weird instead of a
simple direct link is unusual.

> --

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master

Email    : r...@camdenfamily.com