Mobile ASP.NET developer needed for contract job

Ben Blanchard

Mar 3, 2011, 1:18:42 PM3/3/11
to Lafayette Technology
I am an ASP.NET software developer for Acadian Ambulance and we are
looking for a quote from ASP.NET developer or software company to
assist us in converting our existing intranet into a mobile website.
We already have all of the design/mockup work done and the full
intranet site has all of the necessary n-tier development (business
layer, data layer, service layer) required to complete the various
functions accessible on the mobile site.

We are looking for a person or company that is local and would be able
to come into our office and work normal business hours due to the
privacy of the data that would be accessed. If you know of someone or
some company that might be able to complete this task have them
contact me at bblan...@acadian.com or 337-291-3336.