issues with lusfiber today...

Raymond Camden

Apr 25, 2011, 1:56:15 PM4/25/11
to lafaye...@googlegroups.com
Anyone having horrible net slowdowns today? Or in general? Can't tell
if it's my screwy network or LUS.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master

Email    : r...@camdenfamily.com
Blog      : www.coldfusionjedi.com
AOL IM : cfjedimaster

Keep up to date with Android news: http://www.androidgator.com

Bryan Fuselier

Apr 25, 2011, 1:57:25 PM4/25/11
to lafaye...@googlegroups.com
i've been on it all day from home and haven't noticed any issues. I haven't been doing heavy downloads or anything either. Mostly web surfing.

Raymond Camden

Apr 25, 2011, 2:13:04 PM4/25/11
to lafaye...@googlegroups.com
Yeah I think it's my network. I swear I freaking hate wifi and
networking in general. Hate it. Any networking guru in town (on the
list obviously) willing to give me some one on one help for a variety
of issues? I can trade some back end ColdFusion work or jQuery
awesomeness. ;)

Bryan Fuselier

Apr 25, 2011, 2:25:18 PM4/25/11
to lafaye...@googlegroups.com

Turn that jquery or coldfusion work into some dead guy ale and you got a deal here!

Raymond Camden

Apr 25, 2011, 5:31:29 PM4/25/11
to lafaye...@googlegroups.com
Hahaha you'd have to pry that out of my hand - but I could share a 6 pack. ;)

Just a real crappy day. My router decided to start rebooting every 2
minutes. A factory reset fixed that. Now I have to figure out why my
powerline adapter - which used to work perfectly - is stuttering
lately.