Meetup at 2pm Sunday 7/22

Ed Finkler

Jul 20, 2012, 10:00:45 AM7/20/12
to lafayette-...@googlegroups.com
Heya folks,

I thought our last meetup was really cool and super fun. Let's do it again! 2pm this Sunday at K Dee's.

I have a shit-ton of tech books I'm looking to get rid of ASAP. I'd like them to go to good homes. Some even published in the past couple years! Let me know if you want me to bring them.

Also have a fair bit of old PC parts people could use. If you think you'd be interested, I'll bring some.

-Ed

Nelu Lazar

Jul 20, 2012, 10:16:50 AM7/20/12
to Greater Lafayette Open Source SYmposium (GLOSSY) on behalf of Ed Finkler
I plan to be there, hope nothing else comes up until then.

I'll add this meetup to the events list on lafayettech website, just like the previous one. If this is a recurring meetup for GLOSSY, I could schedule it this way on that calendar.

- Nelu

Ed Finkler

gizmomathboy

Jul 20, 2012, 4:04:43 PM7/20/12
to lafayette-...@googlegroups.com
Well, what books you got man?

Ed Finkler

Jul 20, 2012, 6:17:17 PM7/20/12
to lafayette-...@googlegroups.com
Severan JS coding books, some PHP stuff, an older copy of the Ruby pickaxe book, and some older crap.