Python Meetup Tomorrow (Thursday, Aug 25 2011).

Victor Neo

Aug 24, 2011, 5:00:41 AM8/24/11
to lad...@googlegroups.com
Hello LadyPy participants and facilitators,

In the event that you are not a member of the Facebook group and Google Groups, I'll like to inform you all that there is a meetup tomorrow. This meetup is part of the Python User Group's monthly meetup (last Thursday of every month) and we will be having a small Python hack-along session where Calvin will be going through stuff that both beginners and experienced devs can participate.

Details for tomorrow's meetup:

Venue: HackerspaceSG (Location: http://hackerspace.sg/social/location/)
Time: 7.30pm

Bring: Your own laptop!

RSVP: Facebook users may RSVP here: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=178604555545143
           Non-Facebook users may simply reply here to this thread.

I understand that this notice might reach some of you on a rather late notice so you might be interested in attending the next one (last Thursday of September). My apologies for that.

Victor