Workshop #1, Session #1: Notes and Presentation

Calvin Cheng

Aug 13, 2011, 12:33:06 PM8/13/11
to lad...@googlegroups.com

Jiang Fung Wong

Aug 14, 2011, 2:52:27 AM8/14/11
to lad...@googlegroups.com
Hi Calvin,

Sorry for hijacking the original thread to start a debate. :)

I'd love to teach ladies Python/Django. Unfortunately, I am very busy with other tasks.
I can help by compiling the notes I have on Python/Django on Windows.
That would be helpful for facilitators to troubleshoot things on windows.

- Jiang Fung

Calvin Cheng

Aug 14, 2011, 4:55:33 AM8/14/11
to lad...@googlegroups.com
JF,

That sounds awesome.

Please create a new topic in this forum specifically for:-
(1) Base System set-up on Windows
(2) Python installation; and
(3) Django installation

Should the participants who are using windows still have problems (after our 1st session yesterday), they will be able to reply specifically in that Topic Thread.  Other veteran windows Python/Django developers can also chip in to help!

Cheers,
Calvin