Re-localizing manufacturing

Bob Haugen

Jul 4, 2020, 2:46:41 PM7/4/20
to lacro...@googlegroups.com
Hope y'all are well.

See https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2020/07/how-largely-hidden-trends-are-shattering-the-global-trade-system.html
and think about it in terms of the potentials in Wisconsin.

Ben Hansen

Jul 10, 2020, 12:30:44 PM7/10/20
to LCLUG
Is anyone doing anything with Arduino in the group? Doing my first project with that platform and having some questions pop up.
Thanks,
Ben

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "La Crosse Linux Users Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lacrosselug/CA%2BSvw0UVXSfsc5KYv-5ChKkpQU3oCcLq-fcQEkYjQtgOKQ_0oQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Tim Anderson

Jul 10, 2020, 9:48:57 PM7/10/20
to lacro...@googlegroups.com
I've set up some preprogrammed projects (MaslowCNC, a 3D printed spider robot). I would be the most helpful with getting the IDE to work under Linux & interfacing properly with the hardware. All else, your best bet would be other members.

Best of luck,

Tim A.

Ben Hansen

Jul 11, 2020, 12:27:34 AM7/11/20
to LCLUG
Thanks Tim I got the load cell scale redout project working today. I needed some help with the libraries an tuning calibration. Quite looking forward to the next projects!

Benjamen