Meeting this Thursday, former Hackberry's space

Matthew - Orange Computer

Oct 14, 2019, 1:39:48 PM10/14/19
to La Crosse Linux Users Group
Hi Linux folks,

The meeting this month will be same time, Third Thursday or the month, starting at 6pm, but just up the hall from our normal meeting room. We'll be in the former Hackberry's space this time. The co-op is providing a projector and screen, as well.

I have been so busy with repair work that I haven't yet completed the Linux projects I was hoping to this month. Do you have a topic or project they've done that you're itching to present? If so, reply to this message and let us know.

In any case, I'm prepared to give a short "Linux news and items of interest" talk.

  -- Matthew from Orange Computer