Built in help

Edd

Nov 16, 2016, 4:29:33 PM11/16/16
to Labyrinth Discussion
Hi. when clicking on Help > Help on linux this message appears "Document Not Found The URI ‘help:labyrinth/index’ does not point to a valid page." In case the help is the Readme file I got the mailing list address from, does Labyrinth have any sort of thought aligning function? as in newly created thoughts being automatically placed one below the other? thanks

Thomas Kluyver

Nov 17, 2016, 12:56:44 PM11/17/16
to Labyrinth Discussion
On Wednesday, 16 November 2016 13:29:33 UTC-8, Edd wrote:
Hi. when clicking on Help > Help on linux this message appears "Document Not Found The URI ‘help:labyrinth/index’ does not point to a valid page." In case the help is the Readme file I got the mailing list address from, does Labyrinth have any sort of thought aligning function? as in newly created thoughts being automatically placed one below the other? thanks

There are help xml files in the repository, but I think the menu entry relies on them getting installed to the correct place by packagers.

I don't think there is any way to align thoughts.