Helping out / Broken Labyrinth

Aaron H

Sep 28, 2009, 12:49:02 PM9/28/09
to labyrin...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to be involved with this project somehow. I find the software incredibly useful and am somewhat familiar with Python. (I would like to learn more, particularly GUI integration, so if I could work on this, it would be of mutual benefit!)

Recently, a linux update changed SOMETHING that caused Labyrinth to no longer work. I'm pretty sure it was an XML library. Not sure specifically with WHY it broke though. I reported it as a bug, but I'm not sure if anyone has been keeping up with that. I thought I might try and debug it myself, but figured if I was going to do that I should probably interface with the dev group first. :)

Anyways ... I also do web development, work in marketing, etc. So perhaps I can help in other ways as well.

Cheers,

Aaron