Labyrinth 0.6 release candidate 1

Thomas Kluyver

Oct 28, 2012, 2:00:21 PM10/28/12
to labyrin...@googlegroups.com, Don Scorgie, Matthias Vogelgesang
I've just tagged RC1 for Labyrinth 0.6. This release will be primarily bugfixes and UI improvements. Zooming in and out, which several people had complained about, is markedly improved. Note that running this version will move your map files from the previous folder in ~/.gnome2 to an XDG-specified application data directory.

To test it out, you can download from Github, unzip and run 'python labyrinth'.
https://github.com/labyrinth-team/labyrinth/zipball/0.6-rc1

On Ubuntu, you can use the package from the PPA:
https://code.launchpad.net/~takluyver/+archive/labyrinth-dev

If all goes well, we'll make a 0.6 release in a few days.

Thanks,
Thomas