Labyrinth development moves to Github

Thomas Kluyver

Aug 18, 2012, 3:59:53 PM8/18/12
to labyrin...@googlegroups.com
With 0.5 out, it's time to pick up development for 0.6. To help that go faster, I've moved the source from an SVN repository on Google Code to Github. You can find it here:

https://github.com/labyrinth-team/labyrinth

If there's something you'd like to improve, you're welcome to fork the repository and submit a pull request.

New issues should be reported on the Github issue tracker (https://github.com/labyrinth-team/labyrinth/issues ), but for the time being, issues that are already open on Google Code will remain there. We may migrate them in the future.

The next order of business will be to port the code to Gtk 3 and the gobject-introspection bindings.

Thanks,
Thomas