Ideas

Rick Hultgren

Aug 13, 2008, 11:37:59 AM8/13/08
to labyrin...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

The Labyrinth program is a very nice project. If I can, I'd like to
contribute to the work. I'm good at drawing and have some experiences
of computer graphics and know a little Python too.

I got the Idea that it'd be good if one could insert tables into the
mindmaps. I'd really appreciate such a function.

A little about me:
I'm a medical student, a fan of mindmapping, playing the piano (prefer
jazz) and like drawing. I speak Swedish, Polish and English.

Moreover I'm running the free operating system gNewSense on my computer.

Cheerio
Rickard Hultgren

Matthias Vogelgesang

Aug 16, 2008, 6:04:41 AM8/16/08
to labyrin...@googlegroups.com
Hello Rick,

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 17:37, Rick Hultgren <sababa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Labyrinth program is a very nice project. If I can, I'd like to
> contribute to the work. I'm good at drawing and have some experiences
> of computer graphics and know a little Python too.
>
> I got the Idea that it'd be good if one could insert tables into the
> mindmaps. I'd really appreciate such a function.

Just start doing whatever you like, being bugfixes or new features.
Create a patch against the latest revision and sent it to the list.
Any help is welcome, so thank you in advance.

--
Matthias Vogelgesang
Public-Key: http://tinyurl.com/2qcydl