Newbie Lyse question - timeout state

Tomáš Lamich

Apr 21, 2022, 7:16:16 AMApr 21
to the labscript suite
Hi everyone,

I would like to implement a simple feedback mechanism based on the survival of our trapped atom.
What I want to do is to have a short wait at the end of the experimental sequence and then using lyse to see if it timed out. Then export the state of the timeout back to Runmanager and execute new shot.
However I am unable to extract the timeout state from the HDF file using the lyse.Run methods. An example of a simple HDF file and the script I was using are both attached to this email.
I also tried to use other methods, but I was never able to get the numbers from /data/waits.
I'll be very glad for any ideas how to get the timeout state or a better way of doing the feedback.

Have a great day!
Tomas
2022-04-12_0153_wait_tst_0.h5
waited.py