Pulseblaster Loop instruction

Yoan Spahn

Feb 27, 2024, 5:30:54 AMFeb 27
to the labscript suite
Hello labscripters,
I'm trying to use the integrated Loop feature of the PulseBlaster that is repeating a certain number of instructions by specifying 'LOOP' and number of repetition within the loop-start instruction.
We need this to build sequences involving multiple thousand repetition of subsequences in each shot. Hardcoding by Python for Loops or similar is not possible due the the PBs limited storage capability.
I´ve already taken a closer look at the PulseBlaster and DigitalOut classes, but I'm struggling to manage all the different 'type' of instructions (all called instruction).

I'm not sure how far this has already been implemented (since it seems implemented for the PulseBlaster but not for the DigitalOut Class used in the experiment scripts).
Any hints or help on how to start on my own implementation would be appreciated.

Thanks
Yoan