Re: [labscriptsuite] Digest for labscriptsuite@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 1 topic

nicola...@arcor.de

Dec 16, 2020, 4:07:50 AM12/16/20
to labscri...@googlegroups.com

Hi Julia and David,

attached you can find the promised example from our connection table. I hope it helps.

Best,

Nicola

labscri...@googlegroups.com hat am 15. Dezember 2020 um 20:43 geschrieben:

Topic digest
View all topics
"dsb...@gmail.com" <dsb...@gmail.com>: Dec 15 05:49AM -0800

Hi Julia,

We'd be happy to share an example connection table. I'll send the code
along the next time I'm in the lab. That probably won't be until next
Tuesday though, so someone else might be able to help you sooner.

Daniel

On Sunday, December 13, 2020 at 7:16:55 PM UTC-5 jay.you....@gmail.com
wrote:

nicola...@arcor.de: Dec 15 04:10PM +0100

Dear Julia,

I can send you our connection table instantiation of the Spinnaker camera tomorrow, when I will be in the lab the next time.

Cheers,
Nicola

nicola...@arcor.de: Dec 15 04:13PM +0100

Dear Julia,

I can send you our connection table instantiation of the Spinnaker camera tomorrow, when I will be in the lab the next time.

Cheers,
Nicola

"dihm....@gmail.com" <dihm....@gmail.com>: Dec 15 07:26AM -0800

Nicola,

Could I also get a copy? I've been working on documentation and having a
minimal working example for this class would be very helpful.

Thanks,
-David

On Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at 10:13:45 AM UTC-5 Nicola Reiter wrote:

You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.

Spinnaker_example.py

Julia Cline

Dec 17, 2020, 7:05:14 PM12/17/20
to labscri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicola,

Thank you very much, that was very helpful!

Best,
Julia

dsb...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2020, 1:53:06 PM12/22/20
to the labscript suite
In case it's helpful to have another example, here's our connection table.
spinnaker_camera_test.py