Labwatch Blacs Plugin

Zak V

Jan 2, 2021, 10:33:39 PM1/2/21
to the labscript suite
Hi All,

Phil's thesis mentions the labwatch plugin for blacs, which I'm curious about. It doesn't seem to be included in blacs at the moment (https://github.com/labscript-suite/blacs/tree/master/blacs/plugins); is it available online somewhere?

For context, I've written some code to lock a couple of our lasers as well as check if they are still in lock. I'm hoping to integrate that into blacs as a plugin so that it can detect if a laser goes out of lock, pause the blacs shot queue, relock the laser, and then unpause the queue. That's not quite what the labwatch plugin is designed to do, but I thought it still might be a good reference while writing a new plugin. Or maybe a plugin like this already exists?

Cheers,
Zak

Philip Starkey

Jan 3, 2021, 7:37:17 PM1/3/21
to labscri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zak,

There might be a newer version in one of the other branches of that repository...you might want to check!

Cheers,
Phil

Dr Philip Starkey
Senior Technician (Lightboard developer)

School of Physics & Astronomy
Monash University
10 College Walk, Clayton Campus
Victoria 3800, Australia