Bug found in operation of Labscript 3.1.0

CLOCK VV

Apr 6, 2022, 4:13:41 PM4/6/22
to the labscript suite
Screenshot 2022-04-06 161252.pngHey all,

I found a bug (labscript asked me to report it).

The last lines of the traceback are.

  1.   File "C:\Users\YbClockReloaded\.conda\envs\ybclock\lib\site-packages\pandas\core\indexing.py", line 1791, in _setitem_with_indexer_2d_value
        raise ValueError(
    RuntimeError: Analysis loop encountered unexpected exception. This is a bug and should be reported. The analysis loop is continuing, but lyse may be in an inconsistent state. Restart lyse, or continue at your own risk. Original exception was:

    ValueError: Must have equal len keys and value when setting with an ndarray

with full image attached. Running as I did prior to the 3.1.0 upgrade, which had no such errors.

Just thought you'd want to know,

Best,
Enrique from Ybclock Lab.

CLOCK VV

Apr 8, 2022, 9:27:45 AM4/8/22
to the labscript suite
I figured out the resolution, I updated from pandas 1.1.1 to 1.4.0 and that caused the lyse error.

Best,
Enrique