Unable to compile connection table in runmanager

Aniketh Balagonda

Mar 27, 2023, 5:07:04 PM3/27/23
to the labscript suite
Hello,

In attempts to compile my connection table through runmanager, I am prompted with the following error:

Couldn't submit job to control server: Could not connect to server: timed out

Compilation aborted.

I have also attached my configuration file for reference.

Thank you in advance!

phy-goldschm-01.ini

dihm....@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2023, 10:33:41 AM4/13/23
to the labscript suite
Apologies for a slow response, I hope you have already figured this out.

My simple guess is that you don't have BLACS open yet (which makes sense given you are trying to compile the connection table, probably for the first time) and you have the "Run shot(s)" checkbox selected. Assuming that is true, deselect that and the file will only be compiled, not sent to BLACS.

-David