Sale Alemite 595-B 18V Lithium-Ion Powered Grease Gun, 8,000 psi Pressure, 25 Cartridges per Charge, 6.0 oz./min Flow Rate, 2 Batteries Order Now

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 9:07:55 PM6/25/14
to labsba...@googlegroups.com
Are looking to buy Alemite 595-B 18V Lithium-Ion Powered Grease Gun, 8,000 psi Pressure, 25 Cartridges per Charge, 6.0 oz./min Flow Rate, 2 Batteries with big discount? We offer special price Alemite 595-B 18V Lithium-Ion Powered Grease Gun, 8,000 psi Pressure, 25 Cartridges per Charge, 6.0 oz./min Flow Rate, 2 Batteries for now. Get FREE shipping if purchase over $25... GO NOW!

Alemite 595-B 18V Lithium-Ion Powered Grease Gun, 8,000 psi Pressure, 25 Cartridges per Charge, 6.0 oz./min Flow Rate, 2 Batteries
Sale Price : Check Price Now
Alemite 595-B 18V Lithium-Ion Powered Grease Gun, 8,000 psi Pressure, 25 Cartridges per Charge, 6.0 oz./min Flow Rate, 2 Batteries Review

This Alemite 595-B 18V lithium-ion battery powered grease gun which comes with two batteries, delivers lubricant at pressures up to 8,000 pounds per square inch (psi) at a rate of 6 oz. per minute and can dispense up to 27 14 oz. cartridges per charge. An 18V motor with three stages of gear reduction accommodates varying pressure requirements, and a crank and yoke mechanism drives a reciprocating piston pump, powered by an 18V 3,000 mAh (milliampere hour) lithium-ion battery that can be charged by a 110V/60 Hz charger. For every full battery charge, it delivers up to 27 14 oz. cartridges at free flow, and has a bulk capacity of 16 oz. The grease gun's lightweight, ergonomic construction makes it suitable for general lubricating applications, the glass fiber-reinforced polymer housing gives it durability, and the chrome-plating on the barrel makes the barrel resistant to corrosion. This grease gun loads grease either by inserting a grease cartridge or bulk loading, which requires the optional Alemite loader fitting 322610. The follower requires no flipping when changing the method by which the grease is loaded into the gun. A bleeder valve aids in priming the grease gun and keeps it from building up excessive pressure in the cylinder. This cordless grease gun, weighs 7.2 lb./3.3 kg., injects grease into standard grease fittings and is suitable for applications such as lubricating motor vehicles, construction and industrial equipment, and aeronautics.

Oil and grease guns are handheld tools that inject lubricant (dispensed from the barrel or cylinder cartridge) into metal mechanical assemblies. Electric and air-powered grease guns can dispense large volumes of lubricant in commercial applications, while battery-powered (cordless) grease guns are more suitable for mobile and remote applications. Manual grease guns (lever, pistol-grip, screw-type, push-type, and suction) vary in duty and have either a rigid or flexible hose extension for attaching nozzles or a nozzle with coupler for standard grease fittings. Oil and grease guns are used in a broad variety of applications including vehicles of all types, construction equipment, factory and agricultural machinery, and aeronautics, among others.

Alemite manufactures lubrication and fluid handling systems and components. The company, founded in 1918, is headquartered in Fort Mill, SC.

What's in the Box?
  • Cordless grease gun
  • 36" high pressure whip hose
  • Heavy-duty grease coupler
  • One-hour fast charger
  • Molded carrying case
If you are searching Alemite 595-B 18V Lithium-Ion Powered Grease Gun, 8,000 psi Pressure, 25 Cartridges per Charge, 6.0 oz./min Flow Rate, 2 Batteries. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was an incredible cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was incredible. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement. This store is an extraordinary spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Alemite 595-B 18V Lithium-Ion Powered Grease Gun, 8,000 psi Pressure, 25 Cartridges per Charge, 6.0 oz./min Flow Rate, 2 Batteries?

We have best Alemite 595-B 18V Lithium-Ion Powered Grease Gun, 8,000 psi Pressure, 25 Cartridges per Charge, 6.0 oz./min Flow Rate, 2 Batteries for you. to get special price, discount today and customer review about Alemite 595-B 18V Lithium-Ion Powered Grease Gun, 8,000 psi Pressure, 25 Cartridges per Charge, 6.0 oz./min Flow Rate, 2 Batteries please click the button below ! See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Alemite 595-B 18V Lithium-Ion Powered Grease Gun, 8,000 psi Pressure, 25 Cartridges per Charge, 6.0 oz./min Flow Rate, 2 Batteries Review . Buy Cheap Alemite 595-B 18V Lithium-Ion Powered Grease Gun, 8,000 psi Pressure, 25 Cartridges per Charge, 6.0 oz./min Flow Rate, 2 Batteries . Discount Today Alemite 595-B 18V Lithium-Ion Powered Grease Gun, 8,000 psi Pressure, 25 Cartridges per Charge, 6.0 oz./min Flow Rate, 2 Batteries Alemite 595-B 18V Lithium-Ion Powered Grease Gun, 8,000 psi Pressure, 25 Cartridges per Charge, 6.0 oz./min Flow Rate, 2 Batteries Rating