cant create labels

Yvonne A

Jun 5, 2024, 3:41:23 AMJun 5
to Labelmaker
I just upgraded to a yearly package, and the labels will not create. I push the button and nothing comes up.
My email is ygsel...@gmail.com
Here is a screenshot of what happens:
Screenshot 2024-06-04 112909.png

IT just circles there and nothing pops up. I need to print these right away, so your quick help on this is needed.
Thank you
Yvonne Gillig

Labelmaker Support

Jun 5, 2024, 3:44:21 AMJun 5
to Labelmaker
hi Yvonne,

Thanks for reaching out.

You didn't select a merge field.

If you are printing labels from a mailing list (meaning that each label will be different), here is a detailed tutorial with a quick video at the end to better help you: quick tutorial link.

Best regards

Jakob Rieckh

Jun 12, 2024, 5:20:20 AMJun 12
to Labelmaker
I have actually the same issue.

I have prepared my mailing list as instructed, press "Create labels", but nothing happens.

I can't even select a merge field.

Screenshot below, blue rectangle is for data protection.

Any idea how to solve that?

2024-06-12_10-42.png